I’m a firm believer in leading a purpose-driven life. For me, it’s important to set goals and constantly be working towards something. This is how you grow both personally and professionally. So here’s thirty things I want to accomplish before I’m 30 years old – some are fun and some are more serious. Keep checking in on my progress!
- Graduate with my MBA.
- Visit Hawaii.
- Make my own pickles.
- Take a voice lesson.
- Visit all of the breweries in Denver.
- Climb at least 5 fourteeners.
- Go fly fishing and cook the fish I catch.
- Buy a DSLR camera and learn how to use it.
- Compete in a triathlon.
Adopt a dog.
- Have a quote in a major long-lead health and fitness publication.
Be interviewed on-camera for local or national news.
- Learn how to change a flat tire.
Raise a vegetable garden. Plant a fruit tree. Own a home.
- Bake a pie from scratch.
- Host a crawfish boil.
- Try stand-up paddle boarding.
- Obtain conceal and carry license.
- Learn how to operate a sailboat.
- Give a presentation at a national conference.
- Publish a book or cookbook.
- Swim with dolphins.
See George Strait and Jason Aldean in concert.
- Go on a road trip with no itinerary and no destination.
- Attend a taping of The Today Show or Good Morning America.
Buy a car.
- Drive down Route 1 in California and drink wine in Napa.
- Cook a turkey.